Thai Red Curry Recipe
Curries In the world of the main course as a dish is the crucial part across the globe. Serve it with bread or naans or chapati. Curries play a vital role in any menu. A curry can be served with rice (flavored fried) which make it an amazing combination.
Thai curry is one of the most famous curries in Asia and preferred all over the world. In India where already lot of curries are completing the menu, this Asian curry made a place in everyone’s heart because of its taste and texture and rich nutrition level. Here you will see the recipe for Thai Red Curry.
Thai Red curry is famous so as Thai green Curry both are equally loved and select by people when it comes to select it as an option with rice. Jasmine rice with this taste like heaven. You can try it with amazing South Indian lemon rice also.
Ingredient required for Thai Red curry:
|Ingredients Of Thai Red curry|
Utensils/machine for thai red curry:
Food recipe for Thai Red Curry:
- On the medium flame heat the wok. Add oil to it any fry ginger and ginger paste for like 2 minutes.
- Add the red curry paste, sizzle it for 4-5 seconds and then pour the coconut milk into the wok.
- Let it boil, lower down the flame to sim and stir it properly and wait for the oil to get separated from the solution.
- Now add the lime leaves into it sizzle it or 2-3 seconds.
- Time to add Chicken pieces (properly washed)into the curry, on medium flame let the chicken cook, don’t forget to cover it with lid.
- It will Take around 12-15 minutes. make sure the chicken is cooked properly.
open the lid and add 1 tbsp of fish sauce or chicken broth, a pinch of sugar.
- If you want it saltier then taste it first and if need adds more fish sauce.
- You want it sweeter then simply add more sugar.
- Boil the solution by mixing it well, if you want to make the gravy thick the on high flame with stirring.
- If thin gravy is needed then some water (20 ml) then on low flame.
- Once done, add the basil/coriander leaves from the top.
- Pour it in 4 bowls with few extra leaf texture on it.
- Serve it hot with Jasmine rice or lemon rice.
Other Details for Thai Red Curry:
- Given recipe serves to 4 people at a time.
- Preparation time will be of 15 minutes~.
- Cooking time will be 20 minutes~.
- Spread basil or Coriander leaves on top before serving.
Nutrition in Thai Red Curry:
*The mentioned composition is for 350 gm serving.
|Vitamin C||18.5 %|
This may vary depending upon ingredient and their quantity.
Enjoy more recipes at X food Recipes !!!