Paneer Tikka Recipes
Paneer tikka is one of the most delicious main course on the plate for a dinner plan, there can be many ways to make a delicious paneer tikka depending on the type of ingredient we are using. Here is one of the best recipe for it.
Paneer Tikka is made from chunks of paneer marinated in yogurt and specific spices and grilled in tandoor. It can be served as a veg replacement of Chicken tikka and, it is one of the most famous dishes in North India and entire India.
Ingredient required for Paneer Tikka:
- Paneer chunks 20-pieces (500gm)
- onion sliced in big pieces equal to paneer (150gm)
- Capsicum sliced in big piece equal to paneer (150gm)
- Chilli powder (30-40gm)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder (20-25 gm)
- Coriander Powder (40-50 gm)
- Amchur powder (40 gm) and (20 gm)in 2 different bowls.
- Yogurt (Dahi) 300-350 gm
- Oil (50 ml)
- Butter (100 gm)
- Charcoal (10 gm)
- Green Chilli (100 gm)
- Gogurt (50 gm)
- Coriander leaves (200 gm)
- lemon juice (5-7 ml)
- Ginger (20gm)
- Garlic (20 gm)
Utensils required for Paneer Tikka:
- Griller (Use pigeon Griller for better result)
- Grill Sticks
- Frying Pan
- A big bowl (1 lit volume)
- Stirring spoon
Food recipe for Paneer Tikka:
- Take a big bowl first and put all the onion, capsicum and paneer chunks in it.
- Now add all the spices (Amchur powder, Chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt)
- Now add yogurt to it and mix it well.
- Marinate it and rest it for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Put all the ingredients in the grinder and grind it properly.
- Pour the Chutney in the bowl. now get back to paneer tikka.
- Take the griller stick and insert onion, paneer chunks and capsicum in respective order.
- 4 paneer chunks in 1 stick.
- 5 Sticks in total.
- Switch on the griller and add butter to it.
- Put all the sticks on the griller.
- Turn the side of the grilled layer in every 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in the frying pan.
- Add sliced tomato to it.
- Now add all the leftover of the bowl to it.
- Add little more spices as per taste.
- Cook it well.
- Serve it hot on the plate with Chutney and little gravy over it. Sprinkle amchur powder over it for better taste.
- Burn the charcoal and add butter to it and cover the paneer tikka with smoke.
Other Details for Paneer Tikka:
- Preparation time will be 1 hour approx.
- Crisp the paneer layer til brown for better taste.
Nutrition in Paneer Tikka:
- Calories 390
- Sodium 620 mg
- Total Fat 16 g
- Potassium 0 mg
- Saturated 5 g
- Total Carbs 46 g
- Polyunsaturated 0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4 g
- Monounsaturated 0 g
- Sugars 6 g
- Trans 0 g
- Protein 15 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Vitamin A 10%
- Calcium 30%
- Vitamin C 4%
- Iron 15%
*In every 250 Gm of serving
Enjoy more recipes at X food Recipes !!!