Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Chicken Tikka Masala is obviously a very well known dish in our country. A dish every non-vegetarian is aware of and loves to have it anytime. This famous Main-course dish belongs to Punjab but now it belongs to every non-veg lover across the world. The spicy crunchy chicken when melts in mouth feel like heaven.
Already feeling hungry, Then why to wait, Check out the best Chicken tikka masala recipe below.
Chicken tikka masala can be served with gravy. If someone wants to have it with naan, Laccha paratha or tandoori rotis else it goes amazingly solo with green mint chutney and onion. Well, we will see both here.
About Chicken Tikka Masala
The process of making Chicken Tikka masala is lengthy as well as not so easy, every step should be right else you will ruin the taste of the most amazing dish. Making Chicken tikka masala consist of 3 major steps.
- Marinate the chicken.
- Grill the chicken
- Make the gravy
Marinating the chicken can be of 1 hour or 2 hours but what a chef recommends is that one should marinate chicken for at least 6 hours or overnight for the proper taste. It can be served with rice as well which also sounds a good combo along with bread. As the lemon, amchur and yogurt (dahi) make the sour taste up, you have to level it with making a little spicy gravy and together they make your taste buds go wow! Now just that you can use chutney and onion as the sidekick while serving that will add up some extra zayka to the dish.
Chicken Tikka can also be served as a starter and all-time dish. For the people who die for amazing chicken dishes, this is one of the best recipes we can provide you.
Ingredient required for Chicken Tikka Masala:
|Ingredients Of Chicken Tikka|
|Ingredients For Chutney:|
|Ingredients For Masala gravy:|
Utensils required for Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Griller (Use pigeon Griller for better result)
- Grill Sticks
- Frying Pan
- A big bowl (1 lit volume) *Recommended
- Wok(kadhai) *Recomended
Food recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala:
For Chicken Tikka:
- Take a big bowl first and put all the onion, capsicum and Chicken breast in it.
- Now add all the spices (Amchur powder, Chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt)
- Now add yogurt to it and mix it well.
- Marinate it properly and keep it aside for rest.
- I will recommend to rest it for overnight in the fridge for best result else 1 hour is also good for instant cooking.
- Put all the ingredients in the grinder and grind it properly.
- Pour the Chutney in the bowl. now get back to Chicken tikka.
- Take the griller stick and insert onion, Chicken breast and capsicum in respective order.
- 4-5 Chicken breast piece in 1 stick.
- 4-5 Sticks in total.
- Switch on the griller and add butter to it.
- Put all the sticks on the griller.
- Turn the side of the grilled layer in every 5 minutes.
- Repeat this till the Chicken piece become soft and black patch appears on it.
- It will take around 30-40 minutes.
For Masala Gravy:
- Heat oil in the frying pan.
- Add grind onion and chili.
- Salt to taste.
- Heat it on high flame till the gravy turn brown.
- Pour Grind tomato into it.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook it till the tomatoes gravy becomes dark red and thick.
- Add little more spices as per taste.
- Now add all the leftover of the bowl to it.
- Cook it well for 3 minutes on high flame. Don’t forget to stir it continuously.
- Serve it hot on the plate with Chutney and little gravy over it. Sprinkle amchur powder over it for better taste.
or in a pan heat the gravy and add the Chicken Tikka Chunks on it and mix it well and serve.
- Burn the charcoal and add butter to it and cover the Chicken tikka masala with smoke through lid before serving.
- Lemon and onion on the salad plate are the musts.
- Sprinkle finely chopped spring onion over it.
- You can also marinate the onion in pickle and chutney before serving.
- Dice the chutney over the Chicken tikka pieces for a better texture as in the featured image.
Other Details for Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Preparation time will be 30 minutes approx.
- cooking time will be 45 minutes.
- Crisp the Chicken layer til black patches for better taste.
Nutrition in Chicken Tikka Masala:
|Vitamin A||128 %|
|Vitamin C||61.2 %|
Enjoy more recipes at X food Recipes !!!