Butter Paneer Masala Recipe
It is a sweet thick gravy dish mostly famous in the northern region of India. Due to its pleasant taste and royal kind of ingredients, it is the most famous dish and first choice in restaurants. Cashew cream and paneer stuffed in butter give Butter Paneer Masala an amazing texture and taste.
Butter Paneer Masala serves mostly with naans or plain parathas but it gives an amazing combination with the Lachha paratha, the sweet gravy makes it the best choice with bread.
Ingredient required for Butter Paneer Masala :
|Ingredients Of Butter Paneer|
Utensils/machine for Butter Paneer Masala:
- Deep non-sticky kadhai/Wok
Food recipe for Butter Paneer Masala:
- First, we make the cream, take 10 Cashews(Kaju) in a small jar and add 20ml milk in it and grind it till it becomes thick cream.
- Now in a medium size jar, take rest of the milk add lotus seed(Makhana), Cloves, Cardamom seed and a pinch of Cinnamon powder, grind it to make a solution not so thick.
- Take a pan or Skillet add butter to it on medium flame, as the butter melts fry the paneer chunks in it till it become golden brown from both side.
- In a wok(kadhai) take 15 ml of butter heat it on low flame and add galic, cinnamom powder, and rest of the cashews, fry till the color changes.
- To this add the fine chopped tomatoes, Saute it till the tomatoes becomes soft.
- Now add chilli powder and salt, saute it for next 3-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Grind this mixture to make a fine gravy.
- Now in the Wok, add some more butter and pour the gravy into it, saute it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add kasoori methi and sugar, Simmer it for one minute.
- Add milk and makhana paste into it. (Adjust the quantity and thickness of gravy by adding more milk if needed.)
- Add the fried paneer chunks.
- On medium flame rest, it 4-5 minutes till the gravy becomes kind of red in color.
- Serve it hot by sprinkling Cashew cream over it.
Other Details for Butter Paneer Masala:
- This recipe serves 4 people at a time.
- Preperation time will 15 minutes.
- Cooking time will be approx 35minutes.
- Before serving add cashew cream over it (optional but recommended).
Nutrition in Butter Paneer Masala:
*The mentioned composition is for 800 gm serving.
|Vitamin C||30.5 %|
Enjoy more recipes at X food Recipes !!!